Friday, May 19, 2017

Fun Folds!


Time for a new Cut It Up challenge and the theme is Fun Folds.  

I decided t go with a birthday card this week.  I know somewhat traditional, but believe me the fold is not!    

I chose to use the Card with Flip Front in the Assorted Card Folds Set 2 from Cutting Cafe.  This is a very fun set of cards with interesting folds and very easy to use!  

Front of Card
The scallop cut and square are part of the Set, so there is no searching for a piece or measuring there.  They make it very easy!  

To keep this card simple, I used a pre-colored Design Sheet (Polkadoodles Winnie Fruit Punch Design Sheet: For You) to decorate the front.  My "happy" cut is from CTMH Artbooking.

When I adhered the front pieces, I put dimension by popping up the polka-dotted boxes.  I also glued down the sentiment with dimension.

Inside left of Card






You will want to hop on over to Cut It Up to check out the details on the prize from Cutting Cafe, other DT projects and requirements!

I enjoyed the card cuts from this sponsor so much, I used two of the card designs as pages in a Junk Journal!  Keep an eye out for that on June 2 in the next Cut It Up Challenge----and no, that is NOT any sort of hint about the theme!  hahaha  You'll have to wait to see what the theme is in June!  ; )  

Thanks for dropping by; it's always fun to have company!  Feel free to peruse other pages/posts, leave me a question/comment, visit my Pinterest Page, or view some YouTube Videos at my Channel.  


No comments:

Post a Comment