Thursday, April 20, 2017

Look Alike!


Time for a new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday!  Our theme this week, which is always optional is Look Alike and our sponsor for the month is Limited Runs.  

I chose to use a Coffee Quote that is no longer available.  It was free during the Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop from Limited Runs!  

I used a cut from The Cutting Cafe to make this gift card holder.  The Polkadot paper is from Polkadoodles.  The other cardstock and chevron embossing folder is from CTMH.  Now, those adorable coffee cups that bring my quote to life are from Latina Crafter.  Aren't they adorable!  

Remember, we have a twist, but really anything goes.  Be sure to share with us whatever is in your workspace; we'd love to see it!

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some of my videos at my  YouTube Channel.

5 comments:

  1. The double cups works perfectly for this challenge, Katrina, but I can see that the inside is even more fun for the recipient of this special card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really laughed at the sentiment Katrina. Fun challenge and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A neat card Katrina I'm with you lol Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I will have another cup with you, Katrina! What a fun way to give a gift card!

    ReplyDelete