Thursday, February 23, 2017

Attitude




Anything Goes is the twist over at Twisted Thursday this week.  So I'm sharing an entry from my faith journal using Attitude Car from Bugaboo!  

Lately, I've had to make some difficult decisions with my horsemanship program and sometimes I have a bad attitude about change!  When I saw this digi from Bugaboo, I knew I needed it for my journey through these tough programming changes.  

I chose to include three different passages in my sun and rays.  I started on the top rays with Romans 14:16-18 and worked my way down the rays with Philippians 2:3-4 and ended with Ephesians 4:2 on the final ray and the sun itself.  I felt these verses would help my attitude!  

Material List:
Digi:  Attitude Car from Bugaboo
Copic Markers
Cardstock from CTMH
Cloud cut from Art Philosophy


Be sure to check out what the rest of the Twisted Thursday team has designed! Remember, the twist is anything goes!  Be sure to share with us whatever is in your workspace; we'd love to see it!

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some of my videos at my  YouTube Channel.

3 comments:

  1. Love this positive journal spread, Katrina1 The background colors are like cotton candy and then the sun rays and the little car just pop off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower power image along with your inspirational sun rays! That would make a great poster! Good luck with your horse program changes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sun rays are so pretty! Loving that flowery beetle car! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete