Saturday, May 28, 2016

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!


Ok, this digi from Scribbles Designs just reminded me too much of doodling on a piece of notebook paper in History class......not that I ever did that!  I decided to throw all rules out and just color like a kid in class and it was too much fun!  I didn't worry about shading, color groups, or staying in the lines....well, not very much anyway!  hahaha

This design is perfect for a bright cheery hello card. a birthday, or an anniversary card.  I'll be using this particular card as a thinking of you!  I'm actually thinking of some ways to use this design in a scrapbook.  Hmm.......stay tuned for that one!

Here's the material list:
CTMH Cardstock/Paper:  Daisy White and Penelope
Copics:  Lots of them!
CTMH Florence Sequins

This colorful notebook page is off to:
Outlawz Paper Ala Mode:  AG
613 Avenue Create:  Optional Twist:  A2 Card, Thinking of You, Sequins/Doodling

3 comments:

  1. Nice Design! I am totally in love with the colors chosen for your focal panel! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue create. What an uplifting design!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Katrina!! such pretty bright cheerful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love it!
    xx Olga

    ReplyDelete